Date:      Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:04:41 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Tomasz =?iso-8859-2?Q?Pi=B3at?= <tomasz.pilat@axelspringer.pl>
Subject:   Moving /usr/sbin/setkey to /sbin/setkey.

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

Hi.

I'd like to move setkey from /usr/sbin/ to /sbin/.

Currently, rc.d/mountcritremote is called before rc.d/ipsec, because
someone which want to use setkey(8) can have /usr/ NFS-mounted.
Because of this, one cannot protect NFS mounts with IPsec.

Moving setkey(8) (like NetBSD did, AFAIK) to /sbin/ and changing the
order of rc.d/mountcritremote and rc.d/setkey should solve this
chicken-and-egg problem.

Any objections?

PRs:	conf/58832 conf/72135

--=20