Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 15:15:30 -0400
From:      Glenn Sieb <ges+lists@wingfoot.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   AMD Athlon64...

Greetings.

I'm looking at upgrading my server hardware. I'd love to use an AMD
Athlon64 (939 probably). I also am a fan of ABit motherboards (I've been
using them for years now).

I'm considering the ABit AN8
http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/techspec.php?categories=1&model=259--which
has SATA RAID, up to 4gb of RAM, GbE and some other things I don't
particularly care about for a server.

I was just curious if anyone out there's running the AN8, and if so, how
it works with FreeBSD 5.x? If not, what do you run with your Athlon64? :-)

Thanks in advance...
Best,
--Glenn

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759