Date:      Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:49:51 -0500
From:      Anthony Mattke <a.mattke@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   pc cards on watchguard firebox II

I have a WatchGuard Firebox II that I've been working on turning into
a decent router. I see many people have installed monowall
(http://m0n0.ch/wall/) on these boxes with good success. I would be
done myself unless I was setting up a wireless bridge.

These boxes are basicly custom pentium 200's with 3 ethernet ports, a
few serial ports, 2 pcmcia card slots, a 44pin ide header, a keyboard
header, and 2 backwards facing pci slots.

The problem I am having is with getting a pc card to be detected, it
knows they're there, it just wont register them.
First off, I'm new to BSD.
Second, I know this is not straight up BSD, but if given direction I
can make anything happen that needs to for testing, I have a 5.3 box
setup for testing, altho I'm having trouble getting it to boot on the
firebox ( i need to recompile and disabe psm0 detection)

Anyway, this is what I'm seeing.

pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:16 INTA
pcic0: <TI PCI-1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 16.0 on pci0
pcic0: PCI Memory allocated: 0x88000000
pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:16 INTA
pcic0: No PCI interrupt routed, trying ISA.
pcic0: Polling mode
pcic0: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [ring enable][speaker enable][pwr
save][CSC serial isa irq]
pccard0: <PC Card 16-bit bus (classic)> on pcic0
pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:16 INTB
pcic1: <TI PCI-1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 16.1 on pci0
pcic1: PCI Memory allocated: 0x88001000
pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:16 INTB
pcic1: No PCI interrupt routed, trying ISA.
pcic1: Polling mode
pcic1: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [ring enable][speaker enable][pwr
save][CSC serial isa irq]
pccard1: <PC Card 16-bit bus (classic)> on pcic1
pmtimer0 on isa0

I've google'd and google'd and poked and prodded,

I've added the following to /boot/loader.conf, with no success.

hint.acpi.0.disabled=3D1
hw.cbb.start_memory=3D0x20000000
hw.pci.allow_unsupported_io_range=3D1

If you want a look at the kernel config it is located here. (this is
for monowall, not my 5.3 box, that has yet to be recompiled)

http://m0n0.ch/wall/downloads/freeb...0N0WALL_GENERIC

Any suggestions on where to go next?
If you need any output, or anything, let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Tony