Date:      Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:10:06 GMT
From:      "kimono@linux-island.de" <novege@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/80268: [crash] System with Transmeta Efficeon cpu crashes while booting

The following reply was made to PR i386/80268; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "kimono@linux-island.de" <novege@gmx.de>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: i386/80268: [crash] System with Transmeta Efficeon cpu crashes
 while booting
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 12:08:22 +0200

 Correction:

 NetBSD 2.0.x is running well.

 With FreeBSD 5.x I am not able to use the keyboard after booting from CD.
 In the bootmenu the keyboard is still usable.
 But after loading sysinstall, I can not controll anything with keys.
 The systems do not seem to be crashed, because when pressing the power button sysinstall
 reacts and shows the cancle menu.

 Begin original message: