Date:      Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:27:25 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Michael Reifenberger <mike@Reifenberger.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New ISDN driver

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:16:49 +0200
> From: Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
> To: freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org, hellmuth.michaelis@t-online.de
> Subject: Re: New ISDN driver
>
> On Friday 12 August 2005 16:36, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
>> Michael Reifenberger wrote:
>>> So now we have stock I4B, your I4B and C4B.
>>>
>>> Has there been any effords to merge the whole lot (at least) into
>>> -current?
>>
>> With regards to Hans Petters ISDN driver:
>>
>> There are for shure some parts of Hans Petters driver which fix bugs and/or
>> enhance i4b and therefore should be integrated into i4b.

If one compares the current I4B and yours:
- Is the new one running GIANT free?
- Does it support all current drivers or are some missing?
- Is NETGRAPH (i4bing) supported/testet (just necessary for me)?
- Is your CAPI implementation integratable with C4B?

Bye/2
---
Michael Reifenberger, Business Development Manager SAP-Basis, Plaut Consulting
Comp: Michael.Reifenberger@plaut.de | Priv: Michael@Reifenberger.com
       http://www.plaut.de           |       http://www.Reifenberger.com