Date:      Mon, 23 May 2005 13:58:39 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        WWW pseudo-user <www@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD web build failed on freefall.freebsd.org

Colleagues,

On Mon, 23 May 2005, WWW pseudo-user wrote:

Wp> /usr/bin/perl /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/bin/collateindex.pl -i doc-index -g -o index.sgml html.index

[snip]

I cannot reproduce this error. Namely, I failed to find format where
collateindex.pl should run, all my local tests succeeds. I can't even generate
index.sgml by hand.

What (surely, very simple and clear) am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
*** Dmitry Morozovsky --- D.Marck --- Wild Woozle --- marck@rinet.ru ***