Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:28:55 +0100 (BST)
From:      Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB isoc xfers

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> i have not tried to send sco data.

I am trying this now and got more trouble :)

I can't get the devices I have here (a csr v2.0 and a belkin v1.2) to send
NUM_COMPLETE_PACKETS for SCO handles.. the csr returns 0x11 "unsupported
feature" for WRITE_SCO_FLOW_CONTROL even though the READ_LOCAL_COMMANDS
says it can do that command (well, turning it off seems to work :), and
the belkin says ok but READ_BUFFER_SIZE always returns 0 for
num_sco_packets. Did you find any of this yet?

I think it will have to be done differently..

I looked at Affix and from what I can understand they seem to have a timer
that keeps the queue topped up. I couldnt work out what BlueZ does
exactly, and I'm trying to think if there is a better way..  seems that
the device could send some notification when it took packets off the
outputq which would trigger more to be queued, or even just send the
packets back via a different method (so empty packet is message), hm..

regards,
iain