Date:      Tue, 02 May 2006 22:27:22 -0400
From:      "Alexandre \"Sunny\" Kovalenko" <Alex.Kovalenko@verizon.net>
To:        bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apple bluetooth keyboard -- quote key does not generate character

Here is hcidump output for two neigbouring keys (colon/semicolon works
and single quote/double quote does not) -- one of them produces
character that propagates all the way to the consumer and one does not.
I have tested this keyboard with iBook and both keys work perfectly.

> ACL data: handle 0x002a flags 0x02 dlen 15
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x41 len 11 [psm 0]
      A1 01 00 00 33 00 00 00 00 00 00
;> ACL data: handle 0x002a flags 0x02 dlen 15
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x41 len 11 [psm 0]
      A1 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> ACL data: handle 0x002a flags 0x02 dlen 15
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x41 len 11 [psm 0]
      A1 01 00 00 34 00 00 00 00 00 00
> ACL data: handle 0x002a flags 0x02 dlen 15
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x41 len 11 [psm 0]
      A1 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

---
Alexandre Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко).