Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:36:42 -0800
From:      "Ken Young" <ken_privilege@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org, faq@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need help for setting CVSWEB

Hello,

My name is Ken.
I am interesting the utilities of cvsweb and want to install it into our CVS
server.
We have a CVS server built on a Linux machine and I want to build a cvsweb
server on that as well. So, all developers can use the cvsweb to browse a
file hierarchy and its version etc.
My question is:
1). Down cvsweb into and need to load apache too, right?
2). Beside of Perl 5.8.xx (For supporting the latest cvsweb version), do I
need some other software to support like Ruby etc?
3). Some configuration hints for setting cvsweb on a Linux machine?

So sorry, I am just a newer for CVSWEB, and hopefully I can set it and let
people use it.
Please help me to archive the goal and all helps will be appreciated.

Regards,
Ken

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001