Date:      8 Oct 2006 04:00:01 -0000
From:      "TIP TOP Thailand Team" <newsletter@tiptopthailand.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org;
Subject:   Newsletter Volume 10

   [1]Tip Top Thailand [success.gif] [concept.gif] [2]Click here for
   German
   [people-copy.gif]
   [3][bbranch.gif]
   [4][bquick.gif]
   [5][binfo.gif]
   [6][barea.gif]
   [7][bservice.gif]
   [8][discount_card_tiptop_index.gif]

                             [ttnewsletter.gif]
          Read the latest NEWS & VIEWS -  Volume 10 - October 2006

                     Dear TIP TOP FRIENDS and READERS.

      TIP TOP is delighted to announce new co-operation with NILFISK,
      another great global player. With NILFISK, we have completed our
   provider system and we are proud to be associated with 3 world market
   leaders. JOHNSON for the chemical sector, UNGER for windows & cleaning
   equipment sector and finally NILFISK for the cleaning [p_news11-1.jpg]
                              machine sector.

   The demand on TT maid service has increased tremendous during the last
   years. Unfortunately too many of our well trained maids got lost to
   our customers after TIP TOP service being provided. Consequently the
   famous maid service is not available any further from November 2006.

      Our Discount member Card now becomes FREELY available for those
     customers ordering our service for more 6,000 THB per order. This
              member discount card remains valid until 06/07.

     [p_news11-2.jpg] A word form Mr. Ralph Dettke our latest franchise
                                 partner.

   I had very big concerns regarding my work permit. My entire livelihood
    and future in Thailand is based on this document. Thanks to TIP TIP
    (with the biggest thanks going to Khun Vi). She is absolutely expert
   in all kinds of work permit and company set up affairs and far better
    than most of these so-called "international law service" companies.
     Yesterday I received the paper of papers from the labor department
   with the running number 1399/2549. The price I had to pay for TIP TOP
   was still reasonable. They have charged me 20,000 THB for the company
                 set up and 25,000 THB for the work permit.

      If you wish to receive more info about TIP TOP, its services or
     available franchise areas, please don't hesitate to [9]contact us.

          Warm and friendly regards from the Tip Top Thailand Team

                         [10]<< Previous Newsletter

   [11]click here for more info

   [12][afa007.gif]
   [ass.gif] [joinn.gif] [13][investment.gif]
   [14][thaicham.gif]