Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:49:05 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   FYI - ftp-master downtime...

--=-u71FCKLbTYuxeuBICV5u

There will be some downtime for ftp-master.freebsd.org in the near
future, most likely tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday Feb. 21st).  We need to
do some disk partition resizing to accomodate the packages that will be
involved for the upcoming 5.5/6.1 releases.  We hope to be removing the
packages from the previous releases (5.4/6.0) some time not too far down
the road from when the new releases happen but there will be some
overlap time when they co-exist on ftp-master.

If ftp-master goes off the air tomorrow afternoon as currently planned
it should re-appear some time early Wednesday.

--=20
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |