Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:00:17 +0000
From:      "Dennis Melentyev" <dennis.melentyev@gmail.com>
To:        ariff@freebsd.org, "Joel Dahl" <joel@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   HDA driver test on Dell Inspirion 1300

Hi all!

This is kind of HDA driver status report for Dell Inspirion 1300,
running 6.1-STABLE.

I've built driver according to
http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?1157390268.673.57.camel
kldload was successful and the sound was audible.

But mixer is useless. Regardless to whatever levels I set it to, sound
loudness never changes. Even if mixer volume set to 0:0.
Also, Fn-keys for controlling the sound are dead, but this could be a
complenely different issue, not related to the sound driver at all.

Despite I am running driver not on -CURRENT and according to note
about the early from of this driver, I'm attaching diagnostics output
anyway. It's not take much space.

Feel free to contact me for future testing.
--
Dennis Melentyev