Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2006 06:23:20 -0700
From:      "Jane Penberthy" <enj@e2000.es>
To:        <freebsd-platforms@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Only together we can stand for our nature

      We are struggling for the future of our planet, please help us.
                 Only together we can stand for our nature!

   [1]Send a message to the "Environmental Protection Agency and Food and
   Drug Administration" to improve mercury testing so we can keep tuna
   safe for our families and for dolphins.

   In the Eastern Pacific Ocean, large, mature yellowfin tuna often swim
   with pods of dolphins - a relationship that's exploited by some
   commercial fishers using purse-seine nets that ensnare tuna and
   dolphins alike.

   [2]READ AND SIGN THE LETTER!

   One another way you can help us is to send this letter or the link to
   our website: http://animal-petitions.com- to all people you know.
   2006 [3]Help Dolphins