Date:      Mon,  1 May 2006 06:32:45 +0800 (HKT)
From:      eBay Member <member@ebay.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about Item -- Respond Now

   Your registered name is included to show this message originated from
   eBay. [1]Learn more.
   [hdrLeft_13x39.gif] Question about Item -- Respond Now eBay
   [s.gif]
   eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages.
   will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to
   send your response via My Messages (your email address will not be
   included).
   [s.gi f]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]

                           Question from jbambam79

   This message was sent while the listing was active.
   jbambam79 is a potential buyer.

                                  [s.gif]

   Hi,

   I`m realy intrested in your item please let me know as soon as posible
   how to purchase it.

   Thanks

   James
   Respond to this question in My Messages.
   [2]http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M2MContact&item=45890704
   41&requested=yamama_r6&qid=1470018712&redirect=0&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ
   :UK:2

   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   Thank yo u for using eBay
   [3]http://www.ebay.com/
   !
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   Marketplace Safety Tip [4]Marketplace Safety Tip
   Always remember to complete your transactions on eBay - it's the safer
   way to trade.
   Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email
   without winning the item on eBay? If so, please help make the eBay
   marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These external transactions
   may be unsafe and are against eBay policy. [5]Learn more about trading
   safely. !
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   Is this email inappropriate? Does it breach [6]eBay policy? Help
   protect the community by [7]reporting it.
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   Learn how you can protect yourse lf from spoof (fake) emails at:
   [8]http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial
   [s.gif]
   This eBay notice was sent to b48yvip@aol.com on behalf of another eBay
   member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy
   Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change
   your [9]notification preferences.
   [s.gif]
   See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about
   eBay's communication ! policies.
   Privacy Policy:
   [10]http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
   User Agreement:
   [11]http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html
   [s.gif]
   Copyright © 2005 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
   owners.
   eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of
   eBay, Inc.