Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:35:02 +0100 (CET)
From:      Rudolf Cejka <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/104925: Missing space between search input box and search button

>Number:         104925
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Missing space between search input box and search button
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

Just take a look at both http://www.FreeBSD.org/ (xsl page) and
http://www.FreeBSD.org/where.html (sgml page) and compare them.
There is a space between search input box and Search button, but
just in case of sgml sourced page. Page generated from xsl is
missing it.

It tried to fix it in entity header2.searchinputs in share/sgml/header.ent,
but without any success - I really do not understand, how to insert a space
between two <input ...> in <!ENTITY ...> in xsl. The only workaround I have
found is to use &nbsp;, but it is not a solution for this problem, which
can occur in another places: Please, is there any possibility to insert
a space between two <input ...> tags? That is a question...