Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:19:45 -0500
From:      "Chris Glavin" <chris.glavin@k12academics.com>
To:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Depression

Hi,
My name is Chris Glavin. I run a website devoted to providing resourceful
information for a number of topics in education and disabilities and
disorders. I have created an information page for Depression including
subjective experience of being depressed, determinants of mood, adaptive
benefits of depression, depressed mood in literature & culture, support
services, camps, books, vhs tapes, dvds, software & magazines for
depression.

Please take a moment out of your day to visit the page. If you would like to
help in any way please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always looking
for individuals interested in providing articles, resources or have provide
services for individuals with Depression.
http://www.k12academics.com/depression.htm
Thanks!
Chris Glavin
K12academics.com