Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:49:56 -0600
From:      Bill Watson <wsw@watson-gyro.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wells Fargo Online: Confirm Your Online Banking Access

I am in the UK and I have been told by my US office that they got a
call from your organization that my card had been "used outside
parameters" and that they wanted to talk to me directly.  When I call
the US number, 712-328-3852, I am told by a machine that you do not
accept collect calls and the machine hangs up on me.  I tried from my
office land line and from my cell phone with no success.

Please either give me a phone number that is answered by a human
being or call me at 011 44 770 778 0886.

William Watson, President
Watson Industries, Inc.
3041 Melby Street
Eau Claire, WI 54703