Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:37:59 -0400
From:      Mit Rowe <mit@9trackmind.com>
To:        root@freebsd.risq.qc.ca,  root@risq.qc.ca,  support@risq.qc.ca
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd.risq.qc.ca

Dear Administrators at RISQ (R=C3=A9seau d=E2=80=99informations scientifi=
ques du Qu=C3=A9bec),

My name is Mitay=C3=A9, and i am the Canadian mirror co-ordinator for Fre=
eBSD.

Until recently, the machine freebsd.risq.qc.ca hosted a mirror of=20
ftp.freebsd.org and was assigned the DNS alias of ftp2.ca.freebsd.org,=20
which was often used by many researchers and students in Qu=C3=A9bec and =

across Canada.

I've received reports recently that the archive was empty... could you=20
let me know if this is a problem you're able to fix, or if it was the=20
result of a decision to not mirror FreeBSD anymore?

If there is anything i can do to help you, please let me know.

Regards,
Mit Rowe
hostmaster@ca.freebsd.org

[hal:mitayai]/home/mitayai> ftp ftp.ca.freebsd.org
Connected to freebsd.risq.qc.ca.
220 RisQ - FreeBSD - Public Ftp Server
Name (freebsd.risq.qc.ca:mitayai): ftp
331 Anonymous login ok, send your complete email address as your password=
=2E
Password:
230 Anonymous access granted, restrictions apply.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> ls
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||41949|)
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for file list
226 Transfer complete.

--=20
Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe

VP [Technology]
9 TRACK MIND INC.
mit@9trackmind.com
1-866-326-3098 ext.102
M: 416 219 2512  | F: 416 533 3480=20
1 Atlantic Avenue Suite 107, Toronto, Canada M6K 3E7
www.9trackmind.com