Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:10:02 -0000
From:      getitfree@getitfree.net
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Welcome - Important Next Step

Thanks for joining GetItFree.net. Please take a moment to add our email to your address book.

If you haven't already done so, post or send your personal link:

http://www.getitfree.net/xruqhgvob

to your friends and tell them about our site.  Refer as many friends as you can!

When you have referred some friends, you can check the status on your free Apple 4GB iPod nano at
http://www.getitfree.net/index.php?target=account_gift&u=szcyrrm

Best wishes,

- Bryan
getitfree@getitfree.net

To stop getting getitfree updates, visit: