Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:45:52 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@kukulies.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys WPC300N supported?

I'm about to throw out my a little aged ELSA PCMCIA WLAN card (which
sits in a PCI-PCICIA adapter board in my main home gateway machine (which acts
as a route for my Home WLAN). I'm using a peer-peer network setup.

I'm thinking of replacing it by something mor up to date without
changing the overall infrastructure. So the easiest way would be to swap
the PCMCIA cards and configure the driver.

Also I would like to use some lesser breakable encryption (WPA2) scheme.

Any hardware suggestions? (My notebook is a Dell Inspiron 9400 which supports
802.11g)

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_kukulies.org