Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:39:41 -0800
From:      "Tiffany Snyder" <tiffany.snyder@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-new-bus@freebsd.org
Subject:   Newbus help

Hi,
I'm bringing up a system with FreeBSD-6.2 that has 2 Host Bridges. 1
host-PCI and the other is host-Hypertransport bridge. Currently only
the host-PCI bridge gets recognized and cleanly attaches all the
devices underneath it. The questions are;
(1) Can you tell or point to a piece of code that adds a second host
bridge? I assume this get added as a child of nexus
(2) How do I go about defining bus methods for the host-HT bridge and
automatically enabling the newbus system to probe and attach child
devices and bridges below it? Again, pointer to example code is
welcome.

Thanks,

Tiffany Snyder.