Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2007 01:53:43 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Cc:        Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
Subject:   Re: ALTQ support for usb NICs?

--nextPart23877406.UE5ozf8b9x

On Saturday 27 January 2007 15:54, Volker wrote:
> I'm wondering about the following: Are there any technical reasons
> for not having ALTQ support for most (all?) usb NICs?
>
> Or did just too less people ask for it?

The latter ... I believe there are just very few usb NICs in routers ;) =20
OTOH, converting a driver is a 10 lines diff.  Look at=20
http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/ALTQ_driver/ and if you can't figure it=20
our yourself, let me know which one you'd like to test and I can come up=20
with the patch.

=2D-=20