Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 2007 06:12:22 +0100
From:      "z33w" <z33w@strategite.fr>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   new society from France

Can you add my society to your page at :
http://www.freebsd.org/fr/commercial/consulting.html ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

=20

title=3D"Strategite">Strategite</a> is a company based in Paris, France.
We offer many services : Support, installation, maintenance,
administration, configuration of servers like firewall, VPN, IDS, web
server, mail server, DNS or whatever you need. Our services offerings
include a high-level of security. Our knowledge of *BSD (like FreeBSD,
OpenBSD, NetBSD ..), Linux, MacOS and commercial Unix systems is wide
and is your guaranty. For more information, visit our website at <a
href=3D"http://www.strategite.fr <http://www.strategite.fr/>; "
title=3D"Strategite">www.strategite.fr</a>, mail us at
a.lunot@strategite.fr or phone us at +33 (0) 140 337 130.=20