Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:03:57 +0200
From:      "OEMS Sagl" <info@oems.ch>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD @ the Ticino Informatica Lugano Switzerland Oct 22 -25 2008

Greetings,

Come and show your support for FreeBSD and The FreeBSD Foundation.

http://www.ti-info.ch/ticinoinformatica.htm

This year's Ticino Informatica will have a stand for The FreeBSD Foundation
"Stand A13" At the stand we will be presenting Two Desktop solutions based
on FreeBSD, PC-BSD, and DesktopBSD. Also there will be three seminars about
FreeBSD:

22 October sala 3B from 16.00 to 16.30
OEMS sagl, presents:
What is FreeBSD and the FreeBSD Foundation
Relatore: Salvatore Albanese, OEMS Sagl

23 October sala 3B from 16.00 to 16.30
OEMS sagl, presents:
Howto join Freebsd to windows domain and Howto use Active Directory as
Identity provider
Relatore: Fabrizio Manfredi, Zeropił S.p.A.

24 October sala 3B from 18.00 to 18.30
OEMS sagl, presents:
DesktopBSD Desktop alternative
Relatore: Daniel Seuffert, Seuffert & Weidmann

There will also be an Embedded M0n0wall device thanks to Manuel Kasper,

We will have some FreeNAS CD to give out thanks to Volker Theile for the Art
work for the CD,

We will have Lots of FreeBSD CD and DVD thanks to Daniel Seuffert

Plus with the generous donations from The FreeBSD Mall, FreeBSD Foundation,
No Starch Press, BSD Magazine, O'Reilly, Kambly (Switzerland)( cookies),
Steg Computers, the BambooHouse (Discount on Rooms), AGIP Service Station
(Free Beer), and Hostpoint AG there will be lots of goodies

Come and show your support for the FreeBSD Project and The FreeBSD
Foundation

Salvatore Albanese
OEMS Sagl
CP 210