Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:08:13 +0200
From:      mato <gamato@users.sf.net>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse on FreeBSD ?

Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> Martin,
>

>>  I'm considering buying Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse.
>>  Does anyone have any experience with using this mouse on FreeBSD please ?
>>

> chances are it will work. i personally never tried this particular
> model, but bluetooth mice from different manufacturers (for example
> apple and microsoft) are known to work.
>
> thanks,
> max

Hi Max,

I've just bought the mouse and it works, partially.
Well, I couldn't find anything in the handbook but google helped.

However, the mouse has 4-way wheel but horizontal scrolling doesn't work.
I've got the following in my xorg.conf:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
EndSection

Any ideas pls ?

Apart from that I noticed double clicks don't work in console.

With regards,

Martin