Date:      Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:52:40 -0400
From:      Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
To:        edwin@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/125993: www/firefox3 is unusable

edwin@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: www/firefox3 is unusable
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->gnome
> Responsible-Changed-By: edwin
> Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Jul 26 23:19:41 UTC 2008
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)

I don't know what is going on with your system in particular, but I'm been using
Firefox 3 since it got proposed for introduction to the ports tree and I've had
no problems with it at all.  Did you actually try to install it along-side
Firefox 2?  If you did, I'd suggest not doing that, as both read your user data
from the same exact spot.  Plus Firefox 3 didn't even compile for me when I had
Firefox 2 installed anyways.

Naram Qashat