Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:31:31 +1000
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD based web hosting?

--a1QUDc0q7S3U7/Jg

I'm looking for somebody to host some web sites for me.  Ideally I'd
like a complete machine, but a jail would do too.  I can find plenty
of Linux-based offerings, but the only one I can find with FreeBSD is
in Germany and requires me to be resident in Germany.  Can anybody
point me to one that I, as an Australian resident, can use?

Feel free to reply to me personally and blow your own trumpet if you
want.  Please also note that I'm not subscribed to these lists, so
please don't reply only to the list.

Greg

--a1QUDc0q7S3U7/Jg

--a1QUDc0q7S3U7/Jg--