Date:      Sun, 06 Jan 2008 16:20:50 -0400
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <freebsd@hub.org>
To:        Oliver Peter <hoschi@mouhaha.de>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiple postgresql servers in multiple jails?

Talk about 'old email', but better then 'use different ports', which means you
have to modify your clients for this ... after you install postgresql within
the jail, vipw the password file and change the uid of the pgsql user (and
chown the appropriate files) ... then you can run all instances on port 5432,
which clients will expect, but without overrunning shared memory ...

- --On Tuesday, October 23, 2007 20:07:19 +0200 Oliver Peter <hoschi@mouhaha.de>

- ----