Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:50:10 +0200
From:      Kees Jan Koster <kjkoster@kjkoster.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to increase java heap size

Dear Thadeo and Eugene,

> Please help as I am getting error message at my SQL server
> complaining on
> java.lang.outofMemory

I have written up a little post about solving Java memory errors on
the Java-Monitor forum. http://java-monitor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30

Thadeo, please let me know if this helps. If not, could you please
post the exact error message and stack trave you are getting? Maybe we
can help fix it.

Eugene, I have taken the liberty to quote your reply to Thadeo in full
(with credits, of course).
--
Kees Jan

http://java-monitor.com/forum/
kjkoster@kjkoster.org
06-51838192

The secret of success lies in the stability of the goal. -- Benjamin
Disraeli