Date:      Sun, 07 Dec 2008 16:20:27 +0100
From:      Giulio Ferro <auryn@zirakzigil.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with glassfish on current

Freebsd 8 current amd64,  jdk16 (everything recently updated)

I was trying to install glassfish, so I downloaded the latest v2 version for
linux and launched it:
java -jar glassfish-installer-v2ur2-b04-linux.jar

I've tried both in a windowed environment and from console, but nothing
happened.
That is, in other o.s. a window should come up and ask for the license
agreement.
In my configuration the java process goes up to about 100% and just
stays there.

On a separate note, maybe a port for glassfish should come in handy...

Bye.