Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:42:07 +1100
From:      Andrew Snow <andrew@modulus.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 7.0-RC1 onboard em1 intel pro1000 vanishing occasionally Options

Jack Vogel wrote:
> But I do not think we need more debugging at this point, when the
> new code is checked in it will be great to have everyone that has seen
> the issue test it though.

Will look forward to testing it, though its intermittent nature for me
means I might have trouble reproducing it.  It seems to happen mainly
when doing a warm reboot.

Congratulations and thank you for your work on the em driver by the way.
  Between two recent Xeon servers running 7.0-RC1 with onboard Intel
Pro1000, I achieved 99 megabytes per second transfer rate using very
little CPU time using geom_gate to mirror disks of the network. TSO
seems to be working well :-)

- Andrew