Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:56:25 -0800
From:      "Tony Nolo" <tonynolo2@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: failed binary version 6.2-6.3 update using freebsd-update.sh

Hello All,

Can someone please comment honestly as to where the best place to get
a solution to this problem is, or whether it's reasonable to even
expect one?

So far, I've tried the irc channel, this mailing list, and the author himself.

Andrew's been kind enough to swap a few ideas/questions around, but
he's one person and likely busy ...  beyond that, being called
'stupid' in private IRC messages is about all the feedback I've