Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:11:21 -0600
From:      Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Server Uptime

We have recently decommissioned a web server which was running FreeBSD
4.11 on a HP DL380 G3. It was hosting websites for over 20,000
subscribers and was rarely idle for any length of time.

The uptime achieved when we powered it down was 1004 days, 1 hour, 34
minutes, 56 seconds.  One of our tech's took a snapshot of the
shutdown screen with his cellphone and is available at
http://freebsd.rogness.net/uptime.jpg if interested.

Yet another example of the stability and reliability of FreeBSD!!
Thanks for all the great work!

Nick Rogness
nick@rogness.net