Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:00:05 +0100
From:      Roman Divacky <rdivacky@freebsd.org>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Cc:        kib@freebsd.org
Subject:   switching world to gnu99

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

hi

I'd like to switch world to gnu99 (it's gnu89 now) compilation with
the following patch:

	 http://www.vlakno.cz/~rdivacky/c99.patch

It sets CSTD to gnu99 and fixes a few abuses of CFLAGS+=-std=something
in the tree. The patch was tested with make universe and ports exp build.

The main benefits for this are mainly bugs fixing (I've fixed some things
by compiling the world in gnu99 mode) and better support for other compilers
beside gcc.

Please review this (it was already looked at by ruslan) and unless someone
strongly objects I'd like to commit this in a week or so.

thank you

	roman

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--