Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:45:14 -0400
From:      Emax Media & Design <rvasquez@emaxinteractive.com>
To:        binup@FreeBSD.ORG

Subscription Confirmation

Hello my name is Rob Vasquez and I am one of the owners of EMAX
Interactive.  We are an Interactive Media & Design team looking to create a
relationship with you.  I will only send you an email maybe once every 2
weeks just so you have my contact info and you never know, you may need a
website designed one day or you may know someone who needs one.

So I hope we can establish and relationship and work together someday.

Thank You,

Rob Vasquez

EMAX Interactive Media & Design

rvasquez@emaxinteractive.com

631-922-1287

                        Confirm to list: Rob Vasquez List
                                http://app.icontact.com/icp/confirm.php?r=36359615&s=0UF6&gid=57464&c=523882&l=29218&m=239602

This message was sent by: MME Productions, 701 Bedford ave, Bellmore, NY 11710

Email Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com