Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 2009 22:00:23 -0800
From:      "Maksim Yevmenkin" <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org" <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   new developers wanted

dear freebsd bluetooth users,

it has become quite obvious to me that i have fallen behind on my
freebsd bluetooth work. i have quite a few items in my todo list and
its taking me too long to get them done. obviously, its frustrating to
freebsd bluetooth users. so, it is time for me to admit that i need
help from new developers.

if anyone is interested in working on bluetooth in freebsd please
contact me directly. the level on expertise is not very important -
there are different kinds of project: kernel, user space an even
documentation update. i will promise to try my best and work with
everyone who wishes to help. most active individual will likely be
recommended for commit bit of their own.

in the mean time, i will try to get important things done first (such
as updating ng_ubt(4) for new usb2 stack, which will become default
soon)

thanks,
max