Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 2009 10:55:31 -0800
From:      Nicole <nicole@unixgirl.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Alternative interface for FreeBSD questions

 Hello
  Once again I find myself in need of help with a few BSD questions I
just cannot solve without assistance.
 Usually I am able to look things up on google for prior people asking
for help for similar issues.

 However, I really don't want to subscribe to the email onslaught that
freebsd-questions can be. I am curious what methods others may use for
accessing freebsd-questions?  Are there any web based interfaces that
can provide easier access to questions and perhaps other lists as well?
I don't want to be one of those people who say, "please CC me as I'm not
subscribed to the list".

  Thanks.

  Nicole

--
"Fundamental Christianity:  the idea that there is an all-knowing,
all-seeing, all-powerful, universe-spanning entity that for some