Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:32:31 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        doceng@FreeBSD.org, re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: doc/ slush begins

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

On Sat, Sep 05, 2009 at 09:34:25PM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> As announced, the doc/ tree is now in a slush.  Please postpone all
> non-essential changes until after the doc/ tree is tagged (currently
> scheduled for 12 September, 2009).
>=20
> While this is not a real freeze, if you need to commit a relatively
> large change to fix or improve our documentation for 8.0-RELEASE, please
> put a note for translators onto your commit log.

The doc tree has been tagged for 8.0-RELEASE.  The update of the
freebsd-doc-* ports from the tagged tree should follow very soon.

You can consider the doc tree is open for commits now, but any sweeping
changes should be postponed until after the release day.

Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!

--=20
Marc

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt--