Date:      Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tango <moonlightakkiy@yahoo.ca>
To:        Tango <moonlightakkiy@yahoo.ca>, freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: run driver

Hello again,=0A=0AThe issue is probably caused by regulatory channel thing =
(14 vs 11 channels). Since I have given ieee80211_init_chan() a proper argu=
ment and DD-WRT a fixed channel, it's been working fine for 3 days straight=
.=0A=0AEncryption hasn't been supported yet, but I have posted the code on =
freebsd forums=0Ahttp://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=3D44110&postcount=
=3D1=0AAnyone interested in, please try it out.=0A=0A=0AP.S.=0AI'm trying t=
o reply to the thread. But if I made a new thread instead, please tell me h=
ow to reply to a thread.  =0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=
=0AFrom: Tango <moonlightakkiy@yahoo.ca>=0ATo: freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org=
=0ASent: Sat, October 3, 2009 5:44:50 PM=0ASubject: Re: run driver=0A=0AHel=
lo,=0A=0AI'm porting run (ru'N' not ru'M') driver and got stuck.=0A=0AI=0Am=
ade it work (-encryption) 2 days ago. Yesterday, the same module=0Astopped =
working. I spent several hours, but I couldn't make it work.=0AToday, the m=
odule didn't work yesterday is working fine. In fact, I'm=0Asending this me=
ssage by using that troublesome driver. If anyone know=0Awhat to look pleas=
e let me know.=0A=0AHere are details.=0AWhen it works, it works fine.=0AWhe=
n=0Ait doesn't work, scanning doesn't go well. When scan, it lists a few=0A=
neighbours' routers, but a router only 3 feet away. (That's my router.)=0AA=
nd, some time, it won't list any AP after scanning. When that happens, it s=
eems I=0Aneed to unplug the USB dongule to get scanning works again. After=
=0Aunplugging and plugging babck, neighbours' routers are listed again, but=
 mine.=0ABased on LED and printf, scan starts and ends normally all the tim=
e. Just my router doesn't show up on the result.=0A=0AHere are details of m=
y network.=0AA=0Aday-to-day-use computer, a sacrificial laptop, and a DD-WR=
T-loaded=0Awireless router are hooked up to a wired router. The sacrificial=
 laptop=0Ahas trouble to find the DD-WRT-loaded wireless router. (Right at =
this moment=0Aevery thing is working fine.)=0A=0AAny suggestions, thoughts,=
 or guesses would be appreciated.=0A=0A=0AThank you.=0A=0A=0A=0A___________=
_____________________=0AFrom: Tango <moonlightakkiy@yahoo.ca>=0ATo: freebsd=
-drivers@freebsd.org=0ASent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:13:22 AM=0ASubj=
ect: run driver=0A=0AHello everyone!=0A=0AI have just decided to port openb=
sd's run driver (ru"N' not ru'M')=0Ahttp://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?=
query=3Drun&apropos=3D0&sektion=3D0&manpath=3DOpenBSD+Current&arch=3Di386&f=
ormat=3Dhtml=0Ato freebsd since just-bought wusb54gc ver 3 doesn't work wit=
h rum (ver 0 is working fine with rum) and yelling at usb dongle won't make=
 it to work.=0A=0AIf anyone has started porting please let me know.=0A=0AAl=
so, this is going to be my very first freebsd project. Any advice will be a=
ppreciated.=0A=0AWish me luck!=0A=0A=0A      ______________________________=