Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 2009 13:27:51 -0400
From:      vila@tesla.cujae.edu.cu
To:        =?iso-8859-1?b?SXN0duFu?= <leccine@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Connmark target
References:  <20090606124949.japda2vrkck4wk8o@correo.cujae.edu.cu> <9a542da30906060955i4a1097bcpad5fd78587d7e169@mail.gmail.com> <20090606131545.kk8k1qf7a8oc4os8@correo.cujae.edu.cu> <b8592ed80906061020n1d7f582fh42a0c94dcda2cfe1@mail.gmail.com> <20090606135250.3n87bzp88wc4kgk8@correo.cujae.edu.cu> <b8592ed80906061111h4157a78cl365d160437b88426@mail.gmail.com> <20090606142940.0c42ju9uswkg4w8s@correo.cujae.edu.cu> <b8592ed80906061243k17c46004j5b91cc4a41a6bda2@mail.gmail.com>

Ok istvan,

i=B4ll try this and post results.

by the way, anyone knows if there are plans to include connection mark =20
capabilities to pf.

i say this because until now is the only way i=B4ve found to solve my issue.

if anybody knows another way to achieve the same goals, help is really =20
apriciated.

thanks everyone,

evelio vila

Istv=E1n <leccine@gmail.com> ha escrito:

> Then we have to investigate the possibility to use those flags ;)
> http://groups.google.com/group/bit.listserv.openbsd-pf/browse_thread/threa=
d/dd04e046f70e8ebc#

> <http://groups.google.com/group/bit.listserv.openbsd-pf/browse_thread/thre=
ad/dd04e046f70e8ebc#>
> Regards,
> Istvan
>
> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 7:29 PM, <vila@tesla.cujae.edu.cu> wrote:
>
>> unfortunately that would not help me because the whole traffic is all
>> originated from a single IP address (proxy) so i can not distinguish betw=
een
>> them (that is why i use dscp marks)
>> even if i could achieved this, there is still the issue about selecting
>> incoming packets accordingly  and direct them to inbound queues (for
>> downlink traffic shapping).
>>
>> regards,
>> evelio vila
>>

>> Istv=E1n <leccine@gmail.com> ha escrito:
>>
>>  I guess you might want to tag that dscp enabled packets -because pf has =
no
>>> support for that at the moment, at least i cannot see- and put them into
>>> the
>>> queue based on the tag.
>>> http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/queueing.html#assign
>>>

>>> <http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/queueing.html#assign>Regards,
>>> Istvan
>>>
>>> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 6:52 PM, <vila@tesla.cujae.edu.cu> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Istv=E1n <leccine@gmail.com> ha escrito:

>>> --
>>> the sun shines for all

>> VI Conferencia Internacional de Energ=EDa Renovable, Ahorro de Energ=EDa =
>> Educaci=F3n Energ=E9tica
>> 9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
>> ...Por una cultura energ=E9tica sustentable
>> www.ciercuba.com
>>

> --
> the sun shines for all

VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com