Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 2009 09:28:49 GMT
From:      dougb@FreeBSD.org
To:        dougb@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: conf/118047: Move /etc/printcap to /usr/share/examples/

Old Synopsis: SUGGESTION: /etc/printcap vs mergemaster
New Synopsis: Move /etc/printcap to /usr/share/examples/

Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug->change-request
Class-Changed-By: dougb
Class-Changed-When: Thu Jan 1 09:24:27 UTC 2009
Class-Changed-Why:

This isn't really a standards issue, so throw it back into the pool.

FWIW, I don't have this problem since I have a mergemaster pre-compare
script that deletes /etc/printcap from the temproot. This will be even
easier going forward with the new IGNORE_FILES option so I'm not convinced
that this move is necessary.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-standards->freebsd-bugs
Responsible-Changed-By: dougb
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jan 1 09:24:27 UTC 2009
Responsible-Changed-Why:

Throw it back into the pool.