Date:      05 Jan 2009 23:58:49 -0800
From:      worldlink@mail-central.com
To:        tinderbox@freebsd.org
Subject:   WLC attention sales department c/o sales manager

Greetings
I would like to talk to the person who handles buying promotional
products. Can you provide me with the phone number and contact name.
WLC specializes in imprinted promotional products, which include, but not
limited to: calendars, pens/pencils, mugs, key chains, magnets and
portfolios.   We would like to mail a free promotional catalog from any of
our 8 categories. Please provide your contact and mailing information
below, or we can also email you our catalogs and keep you posted by email
on specials.     Product Categories   Please let us know which catalog(s)
you would like information on.     Budget Products   Corporate Products
Green Products   Trade Show Products   School Products   Pen Products   Mug
Products   Holiday Products
Please Email your request back to us   Company/Name: Address:  City: Zip
Code: Phone:        Sincerely,     WLC Joseph Taylor

Worldlink Central
1012 West Beverly Blvd. Unit 990 Montebello, CA 90640
Phone (562) 215-4843  Fax (206)350-5967