Date:      Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:21:35 +0000
From:      Luke Marsden <luke@digital-crocus.com>
To:        Brett Sheffield <brett@gladserv.com>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Xen domU ?

Hi FreeBSD-Xen,

I'm very interested in getting FreeBSD 8 running on either EC2 or GoGrid
(or another large Xen-powered "cloud"), and I'm not afraid to get my
hands dirty. I'm an experienced programmer but not a kernel programmer,
but am very willing to learn.

Could someone please summarise the problem(s) standing in the way of
getting FreeBSD running and production-ready on these environments and
give me some pointers on how I could start hacking at the code?

Thanks,
Luke Marsden
Hybrid Logic Ltd.