Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:01:21 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Olivier Houchard <cognet@ci0.org>, freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bind on arm

On 02/21/10 07:28, Olivier Houchard wrote:
> Hi Doug,
>
> I'd like to get the attached patch committed. It fixes the bind arm atomic
> stuff in -CURRENT and RELENG_8. Some times ago, the RAS address was changed,
> but it was hardcoded in the bind code and the change was never reflected.
> The patch uses a macro, so that even if it happens again it won't be a problem.

First question (and I think the answer is yes, but I need to
double-check) is it the consensus of the ARM gurus that this is the
right solution? Second question, is this solution something that I can
send upstream, both in the sense that I have permission to do so, and
that it would be generally applicable to ARM on other OSs?

Thanks,

Doug

			-- Propellerheads