Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:23:14 +0100
From:      "Billy Franks" <euphoria@billyfranks.com>
To:        "freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org" <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Free compilation album from legendary songsmith Billy Franks - With an introduction by best selling author, Christopher Brookmyre

Hi,=0D=0A=0D=0A=22Penning Classics and garnering praise from Bono, Peter =
Gabriel =26 Oasis=22 THE GUARDIAN=0D=0A=0D=0A=22Songwriting from the top =
drawer=22 TIME OUT=2E=0D=0A=0D=0A=22Imagine McCartney=27s craftsmanship a=
nd Springsteen=27s power and you=27ll get the gist=22 Q MAGAZINE=0D=0A=0D=
=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AAs it seems I am only really know by famous novelists and =
rock stars, I thought I might introduce myself by giving awayt a free com=
pilation of 12 of my best songs from 6 albums spanning 2 decades=2E=0D=0A=
=0D=0ATo grab your=27s just email  euphoria=40billyfranks=2Ecom  and you =
will get the download link=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AIf ya want to read Christopher B=
rookmyres introduction, here it is:=0D=0A=0D=0AEuphoria=0D=0A=0D=0AIt?s t=
he first word that always comes to mind whenever I attempt to describe Bi=
lly Franks? music=2E It refers primarily to an almost excessive feeling o=
f joy, but for me the more important aspect that connects it to these son=
gs is that sense of being consumed by an emotion; that sense of an unstop=
pable, volcanic, up-rushing of passion, that exhilarating but tantalising=
 feeling you get when you are experiencing something that cannot be expre=
ssed in mere language, nor even mere music=2E =0D=0A=0D=0AAnybody can wri=
te a song about love=2E Not anybody can make you feel love, feel loss, fe=
el pain, feel desire, feel ecstasy=2E Not anybody can make you feel eupho=
ria=2E Billy Franks can=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AChristopher Brookmyre=0D=0A