Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 2010 16:48:55 +0430
From:      Armin Rezayati <armin.rezayati@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Farsi (Persian) Documentation Translation Project

Dear members of the FreeBSD Documentation Project,

We have just started the translation of the FreeBSD documentations to Farsi
(Persian) language under a small group of three volunteer people.
As this is just the first steps of a great work, we say welcome to every
other people who wants to participate in this project.
For now, if you want to join in or have any questions about this project,
please contact with these two email addresses:

admin@freebsd.net.co
and
armin.rezayati@gmail.com

We will announce every later events, updates and news of the project in this
mailing list.

Armin Rezayati