Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:26:58 +0200
From:      Seri Geri <serigeri@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org.
Subject:   Proliant ML330 G3 PC-BSD v8.1R2

   After a successfull install, after the reboot when it is starting the
   X, the machine is rebooting and rebooting. I had try to disable Hyper
   thread, disable ACPI, start in VESA mode, but it is rebooting all
   time. Every BIOS and firmware is updated. (2 pcs. XEON 2.8 GHz, 3 GB
   Kingston RAM, Smart Array 642, 3 pcs. 36 GB Seagate SCSI HDD, DVD-R,
   it had worked as a Windows 2003 SBS server without any error before).
   I am "new" in BSD. Any idea what I should do?