Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2010 02:44:05 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Non-maskable interrupt trap

Hi,

Fot the first time in years I had a kernel panic in FreeBSD (8.0-ST).
While playing a flash movie in Firefox (3.6), everything just locked up
and only resetting helped. After the reboot it wrote a corefile in
/var/crash/ which is unfortunately too big to read by any text editor. The
trap number is 19 and the "current process" was 11.

Hope that someone has an idea what has caused this. I just can't imagine
that a flash plugin is able to crash FreeBSD.

Regards,
Marco

--
Most people have a furious itch to talk about themselves and are restrained
only by the disinclination of others to listen.  Reserve is an artificial