Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 2010 01:55:03 +0100
From:      Attilio Rao <attilio@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How is supposed to be protected the units list?

Hello,
I have a question that I've been unable to reply reading the code.
Someone could point me to documentation explaining how the unit tailq
(within a struct periph_driver) is supposed to be locked?
I'm not sure how it is assured consistency of accesses to the list and
more important how is ensured that the periphs composing it doesn't go
away as I don't see any reference bump for objects inserted there.

Thanks,
Attilio