Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:47:23 -0600
From:      Kristofer M White <me@kmwhite.net>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD swag

So, I'm thinking this is the right list. If not, I'll be happy to move
elsewhere (just gotta let me know :) ).

Where's the FreeBSD swag (hoodies, t-shirts, etc)? I find linux ones all
the time, but would love to be able to represent the os I *actually*
enjoy using.

In the past, I remember hearing something about us (the community)
having the rights to use the Beastie logo, but was under the impression
we had such privileges to the 'horned-ball' style logo. Is this not true?

If we do, I'll be happy to submit design ideas (well, at least one), and
then purchase said items.
--
Thanks,
Kristofer M. White